Kourou CSG Base R3bFor Orbiter 2016
The Guyana Space Center of Kourou has been modeled by Papyref and Mustard.
As you know, this scene is no more compatible with Orbiter 2016.
So here is the continuation of the adaptation of the French Guyana Kourou Base for Orbiter 2016.
With this R3b release, the ELA3 and ELS Pads and buildings are positioned, but not yet "renovated"...
What's new :
- Improved ELA2 zone
- New ELA2 umbilical tower with its functional arms and umbilics
- New ELA2 assembly building
- Adding Ariane 4 rockets (by Well and No Matter)
- You can move an Ariane4 from the assembly building to its pad
- Modification of some CSG surface tiles
This fourth version will be more improved... later.
A R3c version (with few more rockets and probably ELV) will come later.
So, there will be later :
- animated arms and umbilicus for the ELA3, ELV, and ELS launch towers
- ELV and ELS moving launch towers with animations
- the Ariane 2-3-5 families rockets, and the Vega and Soyuz rockets
- and more... (Cayenne-Rochambeau airport)...
So please be patient.
Just unzip the archive-file in the root folder of your Orbiter.
- If it is your first installation, only the file "Kourou.cfg" will be overwritten.
- If you have already installed a previous release, some old files must be overwritten
for Orbiter2016 by Fred18
Big thanks to him for his help with the crawler for Ariane-4 wich is working now properly.
SDK Compatibility :
- D3D9 Graphic Client (by Jarmonik) no provided (optional).
- Vinka's Spacecraft3-4 (provided in this add-on).
Thanks to Xosema
for his Ariane-1 rockets and to Well and No Matter
for their Ariane 4 rockets.
Please read the 2 explicative Manuals in the ...\\Doc\\Kourou-base folder :
- Kourou Rockets.pdf
Read also the original docs of the other authors in the folder ...\\Doc\\Kourou-base\\Origine Docs.
To be continued.....