Kourou CSG Base R3aFor Orbiter 2016
The Guyana Space Center of Kourou has been modeled by Papyref and Mustard.
But unfortunately this scene is not compatible with Orbiter 2016.
So here is the continuation of the adaptation of the French Guyana Kourou Base for Orbiter 2016.
With this third R3a release the buildings and the ELA 2, ELA3 and ELS Pads are positioned, but not yet "renovated"...
The great innovation for this release are :
- New launch tower ELA1 with its functional winch
- Improved ELA1 zone
- Adding Ariane 1 rockets (flights L01 and L02)
- Satellite CAT-1 for Ariane1 (flight L01)
- Improved CDL3 building (Launch Center n.3)
- Modification of some CSG surface tiles
- Adding the French car "Renault 4L" adapted for Orbiter 2016
This third version will be more improved... later.
A R3b version (with probably EL2) will be (shortly ?) published.
So, there will be later :
- animated arms and umbilicus for the ELA2, ELA3, ELV, and ELS launch towers
- the Ariane 2-3-4-5 families rockets and the Vega and soyuz rockets
- moving ELA2, ELV and ELS launch towers with animations
- and more... (Cayenne-Rochambeau airport)...
So please be patient.
Just unzip the archive-file in the root folder of your Orbiter.
The original (or previous) Kourou.cfg file must be overwritten.
If you have already installed a previous release :
- some old files must be overwritten
- you can delete the "...\\Scenarios\\Kourou-Base" folder because the scenario folder is renamed to "CSG - KOUROU".
SDK Compatibility :
- D3D9 Graphic Client (by Jarmonik) no provided (optional).
- Vinka's Spacecraft3-4 and Fred18's Multistage2015 are provided in this add-on.
A big thank you to Xosema
for allowing me to integrate his Ariane-1 rocket with this add-on.
Please read the nice and explicative Manual (in French and in English) in the ...\\Doc\\\\Kourou-base folder.
To be continued.....